Contact Us

If you would like to find out more about Homeward House for yourself or others, please provide your name and contact information through our referral form, and we will be in touch soon to explore ways we can help.

Serving people in Snohomish County, Washington

We welcome families with newborns or infants up to one year old (and parents who are expecting) who live at or below the federal poverty level and have an active substance use disorder.

If you want to join or partner with Homeward House CORE Collaborative, please contact us at